Information about our processing of applicant data
Under Art. 13, 21 GDPR
1. CONTROLLER Wilhelm Schwarzmüller GmbH Hanzing 11 4785 Freinberg
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF PROCESSING We process your personal data to the extent that this is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship with us. Legal basis in this case is point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR on the initiation or implementation of contractual relationships. Furthermore, we may process personal data of you where this is necessary to ward off legal claims asserted against us (point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR). We expressly ask you not to transfer any sensitive data (= which reveals racial and ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as data concerning health or information on sex life or sexual orientation) to us. We take any voluntary transfer of sensitive data as consent (point (a) of Art. 6(1) GDPR). Such a consent may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future by e-mail to email@example.com. If your application is completed with a positive outcome, we will separately inform you about the further data processing.
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA We process only data relating to your application. This may be general data on your person, specifications on your vocational qualification and school education, advanced vocational training and, where appropriate, further (sensitive) data you transfer to us in connection with your application. We process sensitive data which reveals ethnic origin, political opinion, religious beliefs or trade union membership, as well as data concerning health, sexual orientation or criminal convictions only to the extent that you transfer such data voluntarily to us.
4. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING We do not use any automated decision-making under Art. 22 GDPR to perform the application process.
5. NECESSITY The provision of the personal data (contact data, apprenticeship, qualifications) is necessary to establish an employment relationship. Any non-provision means that we cannot take your application into consideration in some circumstances.
6. DATA RECIPIENTS Your data may be accessed by the employees in charge in the Schwarzmüller Group and involved in the relevant personnel selection process (Wilhelm Schwarzmüller GmbH, Schwarzmüller GmbH & Co. KG, Hüffermann Transportsysteme GmbH, Schwarzmüller s.r.o., Schwarzmüller Kft.).
Personal data can be passed on to recipients that offer the operation of IT systems. Furthermore, personal data will be disseminated to recipients outside the company only to the extent that this is required by law. Any transfer into a third country is not intended.
7. DATA RETENTION PERIOD We retain your personal data as long as this is necessary for the decision on your application. Your personal data or application documents will be erased six months after the end of the application procedure, unless any longer retention is legally required or admissible. In the event that you consented to any longer retention of your personal data, we will retain such data in accordance with your declaration of consent. Where an employment relationship is concluded, we will inform you about the processing of your data in the context of the employment relationship.
8. YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to obtain access to your personal data as well as to request the rectification, erasure, restriction of processing as well as transmission of your indicated data. Furthermore, you may object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authority (firstname.lastname@example.org) or with a supervisory authority under data protection law in another EU state, in particular at your place of residence or work, if you take the view that the processing of your personal data is not legitimate. Where data is processed based on your consent, you are entitled, however, to withdraw such consent at any time. Please note that the withdrawal will be effective only for the future.